Vitax Bonsai Soluble Feed
Vitax Bonsai Soluble Feed is a specially developed fertiliser with relatively high phosphorus and potash levels. This helps to strengthen stems and root systems without causing excessive lush top growth. This soluble bonsai feed is suitable for most bonsai species, including, ericaceous or lime-hating plants.
About Vitax Bonsai Soluble Feed
Why Choose Vitax Bonsai Soluble Feed?
Investing in a high-quality fertiliser is essential if you want your bonsai tree to flourish in your home. Unlike other indoor plants, Bonsais require a specific blend of nutrients from the soil in which they preside. Vitax Bonsai Soluble Feed offers a perfect 10:25:25 NPK blend allowing your bonsai’s roots and stem to strengthen and grow without creating uncontrollable flourishing foliage! Use this fertiliser during the growing season alongside consistent watering in order to keep your bonsai healthy.
- Why not pair this fertiliser with one of our indoor bonsai trees?
- If you’re looking at fertiliser, why not treat yourself to some of our tools and accessories? A fantastic addition would be our pruning shears!
Directions for Use:
- Mix 1 measure (0.5g) of Vitax bonsai feed in 1 litre of water and apply during the growing season, every two weeks from March to October.
- DO NOT apply this directly to the soil. This may cause the roots of your bonsai to burn and, ultimately, die.
Why not add...
Delivery & Returns
Buy your plants online from us and get hassle-free delivery direct to your door.
- Free Standard Delivery on all orders £75 and above (3-5 working days)
- Standard Delivery (3-5 working days) at £5 inc VAT
- Express Delivery (1-2 working days) on orders made before 12 noon – £12 inc VAT
Or, if you live locally and would prefer to avoid paying the delivery fee, you are welcome to come pick up your parcel from us in Bolton.
We ensure you’re always happy with your purchase, so if you’re plant or pot is damaged or not quite up to scratch upon arrival, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll process your complaint accordingly and offer a free replacement or return in most cases.