Careers at Oxy-Plants
Customer Service Apprenticeship
A small, independent, online plant delivery company based in the heart of Bolton. Founded by 2 Boltonians, Danny & John – both with a real passion for plants and a belief that indoor plants can improve your mental health. We hope we can help improve people’s lives and spread a little joy into homes across the UK.
We are still at the start of our journey with little to no-staff and try to provide the best possible experience for all our customers.
• Dealing with customer queries via Hubspot
• Finding resolutions to customer complaints
• Providing tracking details to customers as they need it
• Liaising with the courier to redirect parcels, or locate missing parcels
• Filing claims via the courier for missing parcels
• Processing refunds
• Adhering to the companies terms and conditions policies whilst speaking to customers
•Flexible and willing to take on a variety of different tasks.
•Reliable and dependable to complete tasks as instructed.
•Good literacy and numeracy (including IT literacy)
•Ability to meet the physical demands of the job.
Self-employed Sales Represenative
We’re looking for professional, experienced sales representatives in the North-West of England to showcase our plant offerings to corporate companies, universities, schools and leisure facilities.
This is a commission only based offering, presenting the opportunity for a sales agent with an established network to reap handsome rewards.
If you think this may be an interest for you please contact us at email@example.com or call 01204 845451.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? We’re always on the lookout for fresh talent. Send your CV through to us at firstname.lastname@example.org