Office plants to rent
Breathe life into your office.
We rent indoor office plants to businesses across the North West of England and beyond. We have carefully chosen office plants, which are scientifically proven to improve your indoor air quality, boost productivity, make staff more relaxed and improve sick leave.
Our plant rental service
You only pay your monthly rate, so you’ll never have any nasty surprises
If you’re not sure which plants to choose for your office – we’ll come and help you choose the right plant for the right space.
We’ll bring your approved plants and pots to your office and install them for you. It’s totally hassle free
No need to remember to water or look after your plants, we’ll do everything for you
If a plant reaches its natural end or falls below our high quality standards, we’ll simply replace
Why should you rent plants for your office?
Office plants make staff more relaxed, boost productivity, wellbeing and overall health.
It has been scientifically proven that plant presence in the office can boost productivity by over 15%. By greening your office space, it simply says to staff and visitors that you care about them.
This seems to go a long way, with sick leave being reduced by upto 60% and their own well being improving by 60%.
Plus, we have selected plants that actively remove nasty pollutants and improve your indoor air quality.
The benefits of indoor plants
So, how do indoor plants actually help your business and your employees?
Clean your air
Remove harmful toxins and improve your indoor air
- Have strong capacity to remove VOCs; and If concentrations rise, so do rates of removal
- All species are about equally effective – main removal agents are normal root-zone bacteria; plant nourishes & regulates its microorganisms (symbiosis)
- Hydroculture plants work also (just a bit slower to get started)
- VOC’s are removed day and night (24/7)
- Absorbed VOC’s don’t accumulate — broken down to CO2 and water
Improve concentration & productivity up to 10%
- Faster times to complete computer tasks
- Creative task performance
- Sorting and editing tasks
- Attention capacity
- Job satisfaction (on all 10 criteria tested)
- Promotes good office relationships
Reduce the symptoms of stress up to 50%
International research shows indoor plant presence reduces feelings of stress and negativity:
- Lowered tension levels, using EEG, EMG & blood pressure readings
- Survey questionnaires probing stress and/or negativity
UTS office study (55 staff; single offices) recorded average scores of reductions in stress and negative mood feelings of over 40% with plants in the office
Improve sick leave
Reduce short term absenteeism up to 60%
- Sick-leave — from 20 to >60%
- Coughing & wheezing — 35%>
- Dry eyes, nose, throat — 20%>
- Perceptions of pain — 25%
Still want to ask us about our service?
Just give us a call on 01204 845 451 and speak to a member of our friendly team, or fill in the form below