Rent Office Plants
We rent office plants to businesses in Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Wigan and across the North West.
Breathe life into your office
We take the fuss out of renting plants.
We help you choose the right plants for the right place in your space; from small to big to full living walls!
Let us deal with the mess. We’ll pot your plants, bring them to you and install on site, so you can focus on your day job.
We will care for your plants long-term and keep them in their optimum condition – offering peace-of-mind.
We’ll replace any plants that fall below our high quality standards, free of any additional charge.
The benefits of office plants
How do office plants actually benefit your office and employees?
Remove harmful toxins and improve your indoor air
- Have strong capacity to remove VOCs; and If concentrations rise, so do rates of removal
- All species are about equally effective – main removal agents are normal root-zone bacteria; plant nourishes & regulates its microorganisms (symbiosis)
- Hydroculture plants work also (just a bit slower to get started)
- VOC’s are removed day and night (24/7)
- Absorbed VOC’s don’t accumulate — broken down to CO2 and water
Improve concentration & productivity up to 10%
- Faster times to complete computer tasks
- Creative task performance
- Sorting and editing tasks
- Attention capacity
- Job satisfaction (on all 10 criteria tested)
- Promotes good office relationships
Reduce the symptoms of stress up to 50%
International research shows indoor plant presence reduces feelings of stress and negativity:
- Lowered tension levels, using EEG, EMG & blood pressure readings
- Survey questionnaires probing stress and/or negativity
UTS office study (55 staff; single offices) recorded average scores of reductions in stress and negative mood feelings of over 40% with plants in the office
Reduce short term absenteeism up to 60%
- Sick-leave — from 20 to >60%
- Coughing & wheezing — 35%>
- Dry eyes, nose, throat — 20%>
- Perceptions of pain — 25%
Request a Brochure
Fill in the form below and a member of our friendly team will contact you.
Office plants make staff more relaxed, boost productivity, well-being and overall health.
It has been scientifically proven that plant presence in the office can boost productivity by over 15%. By greening your office space, it simply says to staff and visitors that you care about them.
This seems to go a long way, with sick leave being reduced by upto 60% and their own well being improving by 60%.
Plus, we have selected plants that actively remove nasty pollutants and improve your indoor air quality.